Friday, May 16, 2008

2008 IIHF World Championship - Russia vs. Finland and Canada vs. Sweden

The semifinals were played today, so I took the afternoon off, not knowing how the weather would be like this weekend... The afternoon's game was between Russia and Finland. Here's what I got after the game:





As you can see, very few Russian players stopped to sign...

After going home for dinner, I got back to the Colisée at the end of the game between Canada and Sweden. When Team Canada came out, I had Jonathan Toews sign my Chicago Blackhawks puck once again, but this time with my new silver marker (I had removed the ink from his previous signature with lighter fluid). It worked great!



Here's what else I got signed by the Canadians:







Team Sweden came out soon afterwards and all I got signed is this card of Henrik Lundqvist:



I was wondering why he signed it with #35, but after doing a bit of research on the Internet, I found out that he had used that number for Sweden in 2005.

No comments: