Saturday, February 20, 2010

51st Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament - My 5th Outing

Today my plan was to go to the tournament with a friend mostly to watch some games and help him get a few autographs. I still brought my little box of cards with me in case I were to come across someone who I hadn’t gotten an autograph of thus far...

When I arrived at the Colisée, the Burnaby Winter Club team, which I hadn’t had a chance to see yet, had just finished playing. I looked around and found Cliff Ronning, whose son was playing for that team. He signed these 3 cards for me:



Later on, the St. Louis Blues were playing. During an intermission, I headed to the section where their parents were sitting and I finally found Jeff Brown, who I had been looking for at every Blues game I had been to. He nicely signed these 3 cards:



My friend was only able to join me later in the afternoon and he had forgotten his cards in his car, but when we saw Philippe Boucher sitting in our section, he went to the Quebec Remparts shop, bought a Dallas Stars puck and had him sign it. That was it for the day autograph-wise (and probably for the tournament too, as I don’t think I’ll be back for the finals tomorrow).

No comments: