Monday, February 15, 2010

51st Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament - My 3rd Outing

I took the day off today and got to the Galeries de la Capitale in time for the St. Louis Blues' exhibition game. Right off the bat, I was able to get John Wensink, the Blues' coach, to sign these 2 cards:


Afterwards, I started looking for Jeff Brown and Keith Tkachuk, whose sons are both playing for the Blues. I never saw Mr. Brown, but I found Keith Tkachuk preparing to watch the game from the side of the rink. He signed these 2 cards for me:


I stayed and watched the game for a little while, then checked out a sports apparel store nearby and saw they had official St. Louis Blues pucks. I picked one up and went back near the rink to ask Mr. Tkachuk if he wouldn't mind signing this puck I had just bought. He did and I'm very happy with how it turned out!


I then drove to the Colisée. Once inside, I saw Philippe Boucher watching games. He's the manager of a local team that plays in the tournament and his son is in that team. I went up to him and he signed my 3 cards:



Later on I waited for the Atlanta Fire's game to end so that I could get Scott Pearson to autograph this card:


Finally, as I was taking a walk around the Colisée, I came across Patrick Poulin who was with his son, who was to play in the tournament later in the day. I asked Mr. Poulin if he had a minute to sign my cards and he did:

No comments: