Monday, February 14, 2011

52nd Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament - My 2nd Outing

Despite today’s snowstorm, I was still able to make it to the Colisée. While I was sitting in the arena, I saw Matthew Barnaby standing nearby watching the game. He’s here as the coach of his son’s team, the Amherst Knights. I asked him if he could sign my cards and he did:



I had read on his Twitter feed that he was scheduled to do an interview in French for a local radio earlier this morning, so I asked him how it went and he said he had a lot of fun doing it!

Later in the day, I saw John LeClair after he had just arrived to see his son play for the Philadelphia Flyers. He was nice enough to sign all 5 cards that I had!




Another guy who often gets autographs at the Colisée told me that Mark Messier won’t be here this year as his father apparently said he’s currently on vacation. At least that means I didn’t miss him yesterday as I had originally feared!

1 comment:

R Marko said...

Haha nice with barnaby. I used to play on the Amherst Knights