Monday, April 28, 2008

2008 IIHF World Championship - Canada vs. Russia

Tonight there was an exhibition game between Canada and Russia. It was the last exhibition game before the beginning of the tournament.

Unfortunately, after the game, it was raining, so there wasn't much I could get signed, since I mostly had cards... I caught Luc Robitaille in a Colisée entrance waiting for his ride, so I got his autograph on this card:



I then went to the back of the Colisée. I was surprised to see most of the players take the time to sign for the fans even though it was raining! I got Dany Heatley, who had just joined Team Canada, to sign a puck for me with my new silver marker, but the rain ruined the autograph... I also got this card signed:



The rain made the autograph fade a bit though... After that exhibition game, Team Canada immediately left for Halifax.

No comments: