Saturday, August 18, 2012

Boot Camp 2012 IP

This afternoon I went to L'Ancienne-Lorette, QC, to the first Boot Camp pro hockey tournament, in which NHLers and other professional players who belong to NHL teams play as a means to stay in shape and raise money for charity. All 4 teams each played 2 games today, so here's what I was able to get autographed inside and outside the arena:








I thought it was funny that both Mathieu Perreault and Jason Pominville remarked how they had never seen their 2011-12 O-Pee-Chee Retro cards before today! I was hoping to get cards signed by Derick Brassard and Patrice Bergeron, but I didn't see them around (except on the ice). I also had cards for Marc Méthot, Ryan White and Kevin Poulin, but I didn't see them either. David Desharnais, Steve Bernier, Jason Demers, Gabriel Bourque, Frédéric St-Denis, Maxime Macenauer and Simon Després also took part in the tournament, among others.

No comments: