Friday, November 19, 2010

Québec Remparts vs. Lewiston Maineiacs IP


Earlier tonight I attended the game between the Québec Remparts and the Lewiston Maineiacs at the Colisée and stayed after the game for autographs. The first autographs I got were from Steven Finn, who's now the Maineiacs' assistant coach:


A few minutes later I spotted Mr. Finn chatting with Stéphane Fiset, who's now an agent. Unfortunately, I hadn't brought cards of him, not knowing he'd be there. About the same time, I almost got to ask Kirill Kabanov to sign my card as he jogged around the Colisée after the game, but I wasn't quick enough... :o\

From the Remparts, I was able to get these cards signed by Louis Domingue and Joël Champagne.



Once again, I set out to try and wait for Patrick Roy. It got to a point where there were only me and a guy who wanted to get his Habs jersey signed waiting. I ended up catching Mr. Roy as he was about to leave the arena and he signed the 2 cards I had:


Needless to say, I'm pretty excited that he completed the dual card that was already signed by Martin Brodeur!

No comments: