Friday, December 18, 2009

Québec Remparts IP

Tonight the Remparts played against the PEI Rocket at the Colisée and I stayed after the game to try and get a few autographs from players and ex-players from both teams. I wanted to get Joel Champagne to sign a Heroes & Prospects card I had, but I wasn't able to recognize him... I also wanted to ask Corrado Micalef, an assistant coach for the Rocket, if he could sign my 3 OPC cards, but one of his players told me he wasn't in the bus and had left right after the game with family members.

Of the Remparts, Mikhail Stefanovich signed a Heroes & Prospects card for me, but my Lumocolor marker didn't work the first time around, so he signed the card twice (and it looks pretty bad, so I didn't scan it). Fortunately, I was able to get nice autographs from both Dmitry Kugryshev and Danick Paquette on their team set cards:


I then waited for Patrick Roy, as I wanted to ask him if he would autograph a few cards for me. I waited until 11:45 PM and he still hadn't come out, so I abandoned and left... Pretty crappy night autograph-wise, but at least the Remparts won the game! :o)

1 comment:

natalicbc said...

Hi Jess,

I would like to feature some of your pictures on a CBC SHOW! please contact me at natali.brusilovski@cbc.ca

Thanks!